Are you happy in Nigeria?

Hello everyone!

According to the 2016 UN World Happiness Survey, Denmark, Switzerland and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

How about you? Are you happy in Nigeria? Do you feel happier today in your host country than before in your home country? What has contributed to the change?

In your opinion, are locals in Nigeria happy? How can you tell?

Please share your experience!

Thanks for your survey. I like Nigeria.

regards
Jayakumar

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

I am an Indian by Nationality, Currently working in the UAE, have worked in varous countries of the world covering continents of Africa, Asia & Europe. I was in Nigeria from 2010 to 2012, by far those were the best days of my life. Being in Nigeria made me really happy, I feel Nigerians are very happy people. Would love to come back to my second home.

I am here in Nigeria since 2011 and my experience for this country is wonderful, Nigeria is a friendly country and people around is lovely they know well how to live life.

Aditya

Very Good country. Happy nation and happy people.  I like it.

Hi,
No not at all.  Since  July,2015 my Employer never paid salary to me. I went to IHC- Complaint to Immigration Police and Ministry in India. At last I lodged  case in Industrial Court in Nigeria . None appeared from Employer. Now Case status is on TRIAL.

To pursue the Court case I have accepted small job. Not able to send any money for upkeep to Family as NO FE available.

Try to solve problem.

Hi Murari,
I believe that since you've lodged the complain, it will be handled properly, and in  this current government administration, be rest assured that you will get justice... but try to gathered and package your evidences properly....

I wish you best of luck.

Never have I seen such unhappy families as are regularly seen shopping in supermarkets in VI.

Children stay well behaved and look completely bored and defeated.