Any Filipino expats who spent their childhood in Saudi Arabia?

Hello, everyone. I'm a second generation OFW here in Saudi Arabia. My father has been working here for almost 30 years now and I've been here for over 2 years. I never had the opportunity to spend my childhood years in the Kingdom, the whole 26 years of my life was spent in Philippines. Anyway, I'm currently writing a thesis (sideline project) and I wanted to ask some support from fellow Filipino expats here, particularly expats who grew up and are now working here.

As we are aware, college or tertiary education is not really available for Filipino children in the Kingdom. Most parents were struggling with the thought of sending their children to the Philippines to pursue college because they'll be staying there for a longer time than the usual "vacation". With having experiences living in both countries, I wanted to know personal accounts to determine the factors that affected your decision to return or stay as an expat in Saudi Arabia.

I may have some follow-up questions later. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a fruitful and healthy discussion here.

There are no right or wrong answers here since its really up to your personal reasons and circumstances. :)

Up.

Anyone?