Come to Birmingham to live and make a new experience

Hello my name is Joel. I'm  19 old I am Italian but I live in belgium .. my profession and the bartender. i worked one year in London as a bartender. ispeak Italian, English and French so-so. Now I would like to leave Belgium to come to Birmingham to live them and make a new experience

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Title modified for more visibility

Hi Joel

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

Your topic is now on the Birmingham forum for more visibility and interaction with the members.

How can we possibly help you please?

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I would like to know if and economic birmingham .. and if it will be easy to find work with my job.. thanks very much

Gioele22 wrote:

Hello my name is Joel. I'm  19 old I am Italian but I live in belgium .. my profession and the bartender. i worked one year in London as a bartender. ispeak Italian, English and French so-so. Now I would like to leave Belgium to come to Birmingham to live them and make a new experience

Hi Joel,

Birmingham is a very large city and there are a lot of job opportunities in many sectors there. If you already have bar tender experience then I am sure you could find a job working in bars.
You should have a look on the popular job boards in the UK. These job boards are Indeed, Reed, and Monster and you can narrow down the results list so you can find just bar work.
Or if you have time, you should go around the bars near where you will live, giving you CV and letter to everyone!
Good luck & let us know how you get on!