Where I can fix my mac book pro in Ecuador

Hello I want to know where can I fix my apple laptop ( MacBook Pro ) in Ecuador and also how much will it cost?

mohamedbatisha wrote:

Hello I want to know where can I fix my apple laptop ( MacBook Pro ) in Ecuador and also how much will it cost?

How much it would cost will depend on what's wrong with it.  And probably also, like in a Chevy Chase movie I forget the name of where the broken-down family car is in a garage and he asks how much will it cost, and the squinty-eyed greasy mechanic answers, "How much you got?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMf5dvUlYko

Your best bet for competent repair shops would be in the larger cities such as Quito, Guayaquil and Cuenca.  If you do a search for "ecuador reparacion computadora" you'll get a number of hits and I am sure other forum members can give you some specific shops and their recommendation good or bad.

Check Apple website for authorized dealers in Ecuador, you will find your answer.

I've had a MacBook Pro myself for about a year.

Here in Quito, the Servicio Téchnico is in a mall at Avenida América and Avenida República.

The contact information -- including exact address, phone number and email contact(s) -- is available at www.mundomac.com.ec ...

Since I've had my Mac, there has been a middle aged bi-lingual salesman there (previously a long-time resident of the U.S.) who is technically savvy.  Both times when I've gone in for technical issues, he has been able to assist me successfully at no charge .. on the spot.

There's also a service desk near the back of the store.

cccmedia in Quito