From Jo'burg- Seeking Girl Friends. Let's create a Dinner club

Hi,
Is this club still on?

Yes it is! Drop me a pm I'll add you to the whatsapp group

Hi there
Im also quite new here and would love to chatch up with some people for dinner. How does it works?

HI!

Send me a pm with your nr and I'll add you to the Whatsapp group for updates.

Hi ,
I would like to join the group. I have left you a message with my contact no.
Please add me on WhatsApp!!

Hi
I'm Sam, from Ireland. Been here 10 months, missing my girlfriends too!
I'm not far from you, in Curepipe. Sounds like great idea!

Hello ladies, Im from Mauritian by origin, maybe I could join in your group or if i could be of any help.
I hope its not a problem if I dont drink alcohol.

Hi
I'm Megan from Ireland. I'm 25 and will be travelling/volunteering Mauritius for 5 weeks solo.
Keen to meet some people. I won't be there until September and October though.

Hey Megan
I'm from Bray. Moved here 10 months ago. If you want get in touch when you here, I'm living in Curepipe, in centre of island. What you Coming here to do?

Hey there.
Too late to join the club?

Hi Sam

Sorry for the late reply. I've been sailing.
I'm in Rodrigues now and will be in Mauritius next week. I'll be in mauriuts a number of weeks at Port Louis. Not sure how close that is.
Ill be there until the end of October. That's the plan so far :)

Meg

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sam,
I'm in Moka. Let's plan a get together with the girls in "The Middle" sometime?

Yeah, that sounds good!
Where you from? You living here long?

I'm from sunny South Africa :) I've been here since the beginning of the year

How you finding it?

I'd love to meet up, I'm here year & finding it quite lonely. My French is pretty bad, learnt it in high school, many years ago! been trying learn creole, it's not easy! Let me know when suit you, another Irish girl wants meet up too.

No, I didn't start club but haven't heard from girl that did so sure she won't mind if we have meet up!
Trying arrange evening, I'll keep you posted!

No probs! I'm trying arrange meet up with last few ladies that got in touch. I'll keep you,posted if you are still interested!

Hi Ladies

So glad that I seen this post, I was feeling a bit nervous not knowing anyone. I am from Johannesburg moving to Mauritius in November and keen to meet up and make new friends.

Hi Esmarie,

We moved to Mauritius 3 months ago from Cape Town.
I would love to join you, but I can't see your number or email address, so I can't WhatsApp you. What is the Facebook group name?

I look forward to hearing from you.
Chrisle :)

Hi Chrisle
I'm not sure if Esmarie is still here?
Few of us that have been in touch recently are going to arrange a meet up if you interested? I'm in Curepipe, another in Port Louis, another in Moka.
Not sure where or when yet?

Hey Sam,

I am in the West. Let me know if you are arranging something. I do not mind to come to where you are meeting.

Chrisle

Where you living? Trying find somewhere handy for all. Maybe flic en flac?

I am in La Gaulette.

The Facebook group is called "Let's Do Dinner, Darlings". Esmarie is currently overseas on business. I'll chat to her about setting something up when she's back :)

That will be great, thanks :)

In the meantime join the FB group. She'll be posting there soon :)

Will do, thanks so much.

Hey! Any luck with this Dinner club?

I'm from SA and attempting to start on here in the North (Grand Baie/ Pereybere area)

Hi Es,

My name is Noanne and my husband and I just moved to Mauritius. I travel a lot for work but back to Mauritius for 1 week every month. I would love to join you on the drinking of wine offer :)
I live in the East Coast near Belle Mare. Where are you?

Noanne

Hey Guys... wondering if the "dinner club" is still on... would love to join you guys:) just moved here from SA (JHB) 3 weeks ago.

Me too also would like to meet some friends.
Moving from Cape Town in October too

:top: in MRU from ACC and would be here for close to a year; with my girlfriends in different locations all over the world now, i'd be more than glad to form some solid friendships here.

Is it nly for expat?? I'm mauritian.. Staying in Quatre Bornes for now.. Any coffee meeting let me know 😉

ok contact me

Who wants to go karaok tonight @ big Willie's. Sorry of the last mins. I really cannot find anyone wants to go with me from office.

Wei

Salut Wei,

On peut faire une sortie un weekend.

Aliya

Hello everyone,

@ Aliya, please write only in english on this forum. You are on the anglophone section of the Mauritius forum.

Thank you,
Bhavna

Ah ok