Find a job from Spain in Vietnam

Hello everybody!

My name is Esperanza, I'm 25 years old spanish citizen and I am interested in moving to Vietnam.

I was there in June of this year for about 3 weeks and I fell in love with the country. I came back to Spain a couple of months ago and I have decided that I don't want to live in this crazy Europe, so I'm looking for chances to emigrate there.

I would like to go there with a job. I know is a very spanish and not risky attitude but after one year of travelling there's the only way I can emigrate, with a job already.

I have studied Business, I have more than one year experience as a Administrative Backofficer in BBVA Banking Group and I also gained hospitality experience when I was living in Australia.

I'd highly appreciate any kind of help :)

Cheers,
Esperanza

Hi Esperanza,

I suggest you read the articles under the Work in Vietnam section of the Vietnam Expat Guide so as to gather a maximum information.

Also, do not hesitate to drop an advert along with your cv in the Jobs in Vietnam section. If an opportunity arises, you will be easily contacted.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you very much for your help! Really appreciate it :)

Do you want to do a translator for part time job?

you are wrlcome. I wish take responsibilty of you with a suitable job. lets keep in touch. right me to my email with your a proffessional  cv.

Thanks
Rana