New members of the Iraq forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Iraq forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iraq if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Iraq forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

I worked formerly as a formal teacher of English in  Iraq public schools and then got retired. I taught university students and other people who wanted to learn English. My teaching was a big success for sure. That was because I was too much enthusiast and loyal at my work in addition to my methods and techniques of teaching.

Hi all am being offrred a job in iraq at the embassy.any kenyans working there on this forum,how is it there?

Hi am new here and intending to come over to iraq end month.am kenyan full of life and energy but a bit scared and skeptical of starting life in a new country.any does and donts i should know abt.

Hi,

You're most welcome  at the land of peace & oppurtunities  B/R Faisal

Thank you faisal

Hi everyone! I am soon moving to Erbil. Any expats here?

Hi, name is Ilgar. Working for People in Need and live in Duhok, KRI ))

welcome to Kurdistan, B/R faisal

Thanks a lot )) B/R Ilgar

Hello, my name is Artem, I'm Russian student. Studying kurdish language is the one reason why Ive came there. Right now I'm staying in Erbil.

Welcome , and I hope u enjoying your time here

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640195

Thanks!

Closed