New members of the Costa Rica forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2016

Hi all,

Newbie on the Costa Rica forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Costa Rica if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Costa Rica forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2016 continues below!

Hi everyone,
I came to Costa Rica almost three years ago, leaving my former life as a project manager behind me. Now I'm working on my own coffee and orange finca in Guanacaste , feeling happier than ever before.
I learned a lot about all these tricky things which can happen when you start a plantation from scratch.
Besides that I help a real estate in selling finca properties on the Peninsula of Nicoya...
Pura vida!
Joe

Hello,
I currently live in Cusco, Peru. Planning on moving to Costa Rica next August. Thought I'd check out the Expat.com Costa Rica and see how it goes. Maybe get some quality information / advice along the way, and maybe establish some good connections. Also, if you know of a Tantra organization / community / group, or other places for meditation, spirituality, etc., please let me know. Thanks
Keith

Hi everyone and welcome on board  :)

@ K_Atman, do not hesitate to create your own thread on the Costa Rica forum and post your queries, so that you may better interact with members and gather information.

The Living in Costa Rica guide will also be helpful to you. Feel free to read the articles.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello,

My name is Amee and my husband and I are looking at the possibility of moving to Costa Rica.  We have never lived abroad and are newbies looking for any info you have on living in Costa Rica with kids.

Thank you!

Amee

Suggest you read this information and other info regarding working hereor rather not working.

Suggest making multiple visits prior to making any decisions and know that raising a family and getting through their education, is not inexpensive.

hi there!

i'm on a one-month assignment here in san jose CR.

I wonder where Filipinos/filipinas frequently hang-out. exited to meet any kabayans.

more power to "expaters"!!!

-don-

Hola

I am Jay from North Carolina. Have been coming to CR for the past 7 winters.

Decided to sell my great house I the US and settle in Guanacaste. Presently own ocean view property in playa Hermosa while I am leasing a condo in Coco.

Will build a home in 2017.

Looking for friends for fun activities.

Dr Jay

hallo every one , i will love to move to costa rica , but 1 st i want to find out work , and maybe business oppetunties - if someone can give more info for me , thank you , i am from south africa
thank you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=640193

Thanks!

Closed