Transfer on husband's iqama

Hello,

I wanted to know the procedure of transfer on husband's sponsorship.

I have iqama and I am under my father's sponsorship. Unfortunately my father passed away 3 months ago and now we don't know how to transfer my sponsorship to my husband. My iqama is valid.

Please suggest as to what can we do.

Thanks

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … =5#3392335

I believe there is a paper similar to POA or something which gives responsibility for the person to sign on behalf of your father....just use that and steps as mentioned by TLL in the link above.

Good luck

why wont you write the city name you are residing?
Since he is not (may Allah bless his soul), you must obtain his death certificate from Civil affairs. You cant transfer unless you have obtained it.
Also pay a visit to jawazat to check for documentation (as TLL has stated in the link shared by Hamoodi that exact list can be sought from Jawazat). Perhaps you will need iqama, passport, marriage certificate for you and your husband.
they have requirements written on notice board.

Hi all I hope all of fine,

I'm littile confuse coze one of my friend working in baharian as house maid last 2 year. Now she got a job offer from cleaning company in Bahrain,her current sponsee willing to give NOC.
My qust is,
What is the procedure for visa transfering house maid to cleaning company and also she need to take new medical for visa changing.
Any one pls help me if u knw well,its urgent

Hi

I have the following documents:

Death certificate
Hars al wars
Marriage certificate
My passport and iqama
And company letter from my husband's company

Is there anything else that I would require?

maryam2403 wrote:

Hi

I have the following documents:

Death certificate
Hars al wars
Marriage certificate
My passport and iqama
And company letter from my husband's company

Is there anything else that I would require?

Lots of prays and patience