Schools

Hello Again to all of you guys!!!

First of all Feliz Año (happy new year) to Everyone in this forum, i hope you had a wonderful new year eve as i had it at Gypsies hahahaha.. well guys as i always said: "This is the situation..."

My lovely  princess (Daughter)is coming on may for 5 months as her mum is moving from South America to London, and during those months i would to keep her busy taking some english clasess as she is gonna need it for her London Experience, she's 6 yrs old and she doesn't speak english (neither do i at least in a proper way...) so  can any one advice me on this matter as i wanna have everything set up by the  time my princess gets to NBO...

Muchas Gracias a Todos...

RABC

Hi Rabc, I have been privileged to tutor 3 children (of between 6-14 yrs)English and Swahili. I do part time teaching/tutoring and also virtual assistance.

I stay and work in Nairobi, and therefore will conveniently be honored to be of help.  Let me know what you think.

Warm regards,
Naomy

Many thanks for your post Naomi, i'll think about it and let you know  because what i'm actually looking for it's to get my daughter in contact with other kids as is know teaching/learning process for kids  but anyway i'll definitely give your option a thought

Gracias
RABC

That will be an honor Rabc. Yes that's how I understood you; you will want to have your child in school to study and grow with the other kids. I only may come in as a home tutor/teacher. And also a nanny if you will want that. Actually that is what I was doing for the 3 children.

In whatever capacity I can be of help, feel free to ask and let me know.

Keep smiling, huh?
Naomy