Any Russians in KL or otehr expats in Mont Kiara Area lets be friends!

Hi everyone!

KL is great! I am Russian, and moved to KL with my hubby in the begining of January 2011 from Hong Kong. So far so good. We found an apartment in Mont Kiara, so as long as we don't have a car for now, I would like to socialize with people from Mont Kiara. I am social and I love sports (I am a fitness instructor) so may be we can meet and be friends!

Hi Dear

I am new in KL as well
living in Monkiara
hope to make some friend here.
I am living in Windor Tower in Sri Hartamas

Cheers

hi mamarasha, i dont live in mont kiara but i have some russian frens before and they are awesome, so would like to meet you up too..also in need a fitness instrctor too ,nice to meet you

priviet
kak della ? ya zhivu v mont kiara .

kak della , I dont live in mont kiara nor russian

I am living beside the twin towers

welcome and nice to meet you :)

lets organize a coffee meet up in Hartamas.... ??

Email me & we will organize it, any other suggestions ??

Parammad(at)gmail(dot)com

[Moderated: off topic]

Hi ! I hope u still here with ur huby at Malaysia.
Like u me too also working in Fitness industry .
Can i can learn Russian language from u ?

Hey its good to know that you are in a fitness instructor I am always looking for someone whom i can learn more on fitness.

I don't live in Mont KIara but I am not too ar, I am in KlCC area and run my budget hotels in Bukit Bintang.

Would u like to be friends?

Hey its good to know that you are in a fitness instructor I am always looking for someone whom i can learn more on fitness.

I don't live in Mont KIara but I am not too ar, I am in KlCC area and run my budget hotels in Bukit Bintang.

Would u like to be friends?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hye there...
Can we be friend.. im karl 34 y.o malay guy staying in Putrajaya