Cooking Oil Manufacturer's Information

Hi There,

I am an Asian British living in London. There is a Cooking Oil producer in Hungary named as BUNGE Limited (bunge.hu). I need to have their sale's team email address as  I am planning to export cooking oil to Asia.

Can anyone help me to find their email address please ? You can also help me by acting as an interpreter/negotiator to complete any buying deal.

Hope to listen from you soon.

With regards,

Khondkar
London
Mob : +44 (0)7859056785
Email : [email protected]

kih wrote:

Can anyone help me to find their email address please ? You can also help me by acting as an interpreter/negotiator to complete any buying deal.

It's on their web site. http://www.bunge.hu/english/ind1.htm. Judging by their web site, you can just ask them directly at [email protected] as it looks like they are a substantial business and will probably speak and write excellent English.

Yes, and on top of that, there are fax numbers for their "export branch":
EXPORT ÉRTÉKESÍTÉS

- Kiszerelt, palackozott étolajok értékesítése:
Cím: Bunge Növényolajipari Zrt. - Export osztály
1134 Budapest, Váci út 33.
Tel: (36 1) 237-6400 Fax: (36 1) 239-9819

- Ömlesztett étolajok értékesítése:
Cím: Bunge Növényolajipari Zrt. - Ömlesztett olaj-értékesítési osztály
1134 Budapest, Váci út 33.
Tel: (36 1) 237-6400 Fax: (36 1) 237-6494

First bunch is bottled oil ready for retail, second is in bulk.

Thank you fluffy2560 for giving an idea what might be their intial email contact details. I am going to send an email to [email protected] and let us see what happens.

I would also like to say a big thank you to szocske. I really appreciate all of your reply.

All the best.

Khondkar