Where/How can I sell my House's Construction Material (as Second-Hand)

Now I am changing inner design of my house completely and many construction materials are still in good condition will go out from house (like good quality glass doors & room separators, floor ceramics,.toilet closets ..etc)

If I can find somebody who needs them to buy as secondhand with low price, it will be good for both for him/her and me.

But in Vietnam is there any platform seller and buyer can find each other? I don't know any.. .
If you know I will appreciate any help.

Go to the classified section at the top of this page and list your items there.

I know this site has "classified" section for every kind of posts, but what I am asking is more a platform more focused to the subject.

There are many websites like that, but they are all in Vietnamese,
if you don't know how to post in Vietnamese,
or you can't speak with Vietnamese people, it doesn't work.

However you may try on some Facebook group, like "Expat - Saigon", etc.

May I suggest using local website. Many cities and provinces have privately run websites to post classifieds. Trying searching the city/province in which you are staying. Locals seem to do all kinds of activities on those websites, and there are numerous websites out there.

I don't know any.. .

Simple internet search should solve that.

What about the people you are contracting to do the upgrades? Might be a good situation to barter.

Of course if you cannot communicate in Vietnamese you will be at a disadvantage.

Good luck.

MeoMun wrote:

There are many websites like that, but they are all in Vietnamese,
if you don't know how to post in Vietnamese,
or you can't speak with Vietnamese people, it doesn't work.

If you can advise me the most popular and right websites, I can ask help of some Vietnamese to write for me.

http://www.vietnamplus.vn/raovat/cong-n … #361;.html

Btw, can I know what you want to sell? Maybe I'm interested in some.

ScarletNguyen wrote:

Btw, can I know what you want to sell? Maybe I'm interested in some.

Thanks for link..

As I wrote before, my main items are glass room separators, floor ceramics and 3 toilet closets.
(2nd hand but in good condition.)