Applying silver fern visa without IELTS

hi all i"m wondering can i applying silver fern visa without certificate ielts?  i have only certificate stated that when i was in university process of learning are fully in English. anyone experienced this kind of things?

Thank you.

Hi... I too have the same doubt...

And I have question for Iran.. you said that, "i have only certificate stated that when i was in university process of learning are fully in English". Can you tell me how did you confirm? As I too done my bachelor in civil engineering in India. And they taught us in English. But not sure about the medium of instruction. Can you please explaain?

hey dude... ya you are right. you need to go to your university and tell them that you need the official letter that your course or university learn fully in English as a medium of requirement. so from that you can use as a evidence to the NZ immigration when you dont have IELTS. but i m not so sure whether this one is applicable or not. when i visit to immigration website this one can be used as a alternative if u dont have IELTS.. you can check it or google it like forum or something else regarding this issue.

thanks.