Best cafes/public buildings with view in Bahrain?

Hey all!

So I've been trying to find someplace to go that would have a great skyline view. I was hoping to find something like a tall building with a coffee shop or cafe where you could go and snap some great shots and chill.

I was as hoping to find a cafe that has seaside dining outside.

If anyone knows of a place like either of these- I'd appreciate the info!

Hey!

La Perle @ The Novotel Al Dana was the one i enjoyed with a seaview, but if its too humid outside it may get a little uncomfortable.

Bahrain Fort (seef area) has a nice sit out beside the sea, you can check that out too. Its been quiet some time since i have been there

Muju @ Amwaj Islands is also good. Have heard that DOMAIN PRIVÉ @ Domain hotel's 36th floor has some good views & Ruka @ Ramee Grand juffair.

T&R

Awesome- this is exactly what I needed!

But other than the Domain, are there any other high rises that have a cafe with a view? With all the skyscrapers, you would think it's be common. . . but I can't find any info and I've been on the webhunt for days. :/

Have a look @

Sky Bar @ Diva hotel Juffair / BLUE MOON LOUNGE @ Four seasons / B28 @ Swiss-bellhotel Seef

T&R

Just the title "sky bar" sounds promising- thank you! ^^

To add a little. There is this Capital Club in Bahrain Financial Harbour. They have afternoon tea etc. Located at 51st and 52nd floor gives amazing views.

I think this is the only highest point in Bahrain.

That sounds perfect! Thank you so much, Usman!