Any furnished rental around Santa Ana or Escazu area?

Hello! Our family of 5 just arrived from the US a few days ago and is need of a house/condo/townhouse from now until early June. Looking for something in Santa Ana or Escazu areas that is furnished, 3+ bedrooms (or two with an office or den), within walking distance to amenities and public transportation. We also have two medium sized dogs. Please feel free to message me if you know of something available that will fit our needs!

Thank you!

Hello LMB0206 and welcome to Expat.com

You could also drop an advert in our Housing in Santa Ana section of the site to increase your chances to find a decent furnished rental around :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Why in the Universe would you want to rent in the Santa Ana area.Are from the city and need that kind of inviroment? Look at San Ramon area.I have lived here for 3 1/2 years and love the people and mountain comunity.Easy life and slower pace is proven healthy.I am considering renting out my home in the mountains of Berlin ,just above San Ramon.Clean air great water and most of all privacy and security.If your interested in more call me @ 7045 1055 good luck David

Everyone should be able to live where they want to, and many will not choose to live in a rural area like San Ramon. This area tends to be foggy and humid which does not appeal to everyone...
They have a family so probably want good access to schools, etc...