Teachers needed- MBA programme in Baku

Hello! A small private university in Baku is looking for English-speaking teachers on Managerial Accounting, Business Administration and Supply chain Management. Those modules will be delivered within an international MBA programme. Please message me in case  you are interested.

Perhaps you'd like to place a free advert in 'jobs' at the top of this page.

Hey Hi.

I am a software engineer and than MBA in International Business n Marketing from a world ranking university. i also have 10 years of multi-markets experience in North America, Africa n South East Asia in leading telecom companies of the world. I will be arriving in BAKU in a weeks time by 20th Oct to work for a telecom company.  I can take  classes over weekends on a day or two in evening on weekdays . Let me know it that is possible. Thanks and lookin forward.

Kind Regards,
hassan

Sevda70 wrote:

Hello! A small private university in Baku is looking for English-speaking teachers on Managerial Accounting, Business Administration and Supply chain Management. Those modules will be delivered within an international MBA programme. Please message me in case  you are interested.

Hey Hi.

I am a software engineer and than MBA in International Business n Marketing from a world ranking university. i also have 10 years of multi-markets experience in North America, Africa n South East Asia in leading telecom companies of the world. I will be arriving in BAKU in a weeks time by 20th Oct to work for a telecom company.  I can take  classes over weekends on a day or two in evening on weekdays . Let me know it that is possible. Thanks and lookin forward.

Kind Regards,
hassan

Hello Hassan,

Sorry for replying late.

We are currently looking for a teacher on Fundamentals of Economics to teach during the month of November, 4 times a week (weekdays)  from 19.00 to 21.00.

Please let me know if you are interested so that we can talk the conditions of employment.

Thanks.

Saida

Hi sevada hope you will be fine.yes i am interesting in teaching in your university

Hi sevda hope you will be fine.yes i am interesting in teaching in your university i am a master degree holder from a recognised univeristy in world i done MBA in insurance & risk management i have 3 year teaching experince in bussiness subject in private coaching center.

dear

my name is Rashid ashraf  and i am from Lahore ( Pakistan ). i am quailfied MBA and ACMA (Finalist). i have almost 23 experence in different business and industrial units in Pakistan. i want to move to Baku and start career as a economics  or finance teacher. i am fluent in enlish . if any suitable post in your organization than please inform me .
Thanks

Rashid Ashraf