Looking for Expats in Paris wanting to discover French Cuisine

Hi!

I am launching a club that aims to gather expats in Paris to go and have dinner in those French restaurants you do not know how to deal with as a foreigner (i.e. La Tour d'Argent):)

Organising events is what I have been doing in Paris for years and it is easy for me to negotiate interesting menus for much less that if you reserve indepently.

If this interests you, please contact me. You can also come and see my site and blog: alexandrakeysparis.com.

You are more than welcome to post your opinion and ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Alexandra

Welcome on board Alexandra ;)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Paris forum for effective networking.

Regards

Hi,

I will be in Paris at the end of the month - and would love to join the French restaurant club.

I actually love snail - so will be interesting to see how they make in in Paris.

Bye

Ijeo

Hi Alexandra,

I have as of today just joined the Expat.com. I will be moving to Paris in March or April of this year. I would be grateful if I could contact you in the near future if I need a question or two answered. I am from Ireland, and would be interested in taking part with events you maybe organizing in the future.

I wish you luck with your plans for the Ex Pat restaurant night out.

For now all the best,

Paul

Hi Alexandra,

I just signed up on this website and love your idea! I'm an American expat and have been living in Paris for about 7 months now. I love trying new food (especially good food)... and have wanted to find people to hang out with at all these fabulous restaurants!

I'm going to go check out your blog now!

Cheers,
Katrina