Part time job urgently needed! 😁

Yo!
Anyone knows a part time job?  Like I have two days off,  friday and saturday, i need extra cash since i am not earning that much. Maybe someone knows any. I can walk your dogs if you have, haha. Lol.. I can clean houses, i have a frend who could join me. 😉i can be an english teacher as well,  or tutor,  but please no Math. Lol .  Anything legal, safe and i will be able to earn money in a good way would be fine. Please send me a msg. And i will reply  I know we have google and dubizzle, craiglist and all  but most of it are fulltime. I just need spare cash. Not into loans or anything to do with debts. Haha. Lol. Hoping for positive feedbacks.

Thanks a lot!  :)

Hi Charmaquino,

You should post an ad in the jobs in Dubai section. click on Create your CV.

Best of luck,
Christine
Expat.com

hi
where do u live , dubai or auh, r u available in shabia area
?
alex

Hi there,

We are looking for part time tutors in our language centre here in Abu Dhabi in the following languages:

French, Arabic, German, Italian and Spanish. So if you or anyone you know can teach any of these languages we would like to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Hadiza

Hi Hadiza > could you please post your job offer in the jobs in Dubai section?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … tes/dubai/

Thank you.

Please provide more details.  I am a native English speaker (USA), fluent in French,but have limited availability.

It's almost my time wrote:

Please provide more details.  I am a native English speaker (USA), fluent in French,but have limited availability.

hi, please check the jobs section. I have posted there a vacancy for native English speakers.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

As mentioned, we have part-time vacancies for language courses in French, German, Italian, Arabic and Spanish. Please email me or drop in or contact us on the number below to discuss the vacancies above:

Emirates Score Plus Education Consultancy (The Princeton Review, USA
Inlingua School of Languages, Switzerland)
Office No: 1002, 10th Floor
NBAD Bank Building
Salam and Hamdan Street
Post Box: 33854, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Phone: +971 2 671 3331
Fax:     +971 4 334 0222               
Email:  [email protected]

Ok I will.

Thanks

Hadiza

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that some posts have been removed from this thread. Please participate only if you have relevant information to share.

One-word post are not welcomed.

In any case, if you are looking for or proposing a job, please refer to the Jobs in Dubai section by dropping an advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

Are you in Abu Dhabi

I need some body good in typing MS word and power point to work in Friday and saturday.

Regards

xxx
I,m married and have 2 kids(12 and5 years old) . During our dubai visit I would them to speak english with expat. If you are interested please let me know the price for 15 days

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am teaching Arabic for non Arabic speakers
in Abu Dhabi

Regards

is it the part time that .....
Hmmm
Just message me .....
SEE you
:kiss:

I have some organic products Do you can sale?