Friends and Networking Experience

Hello all expats,

I'm currently living in Cambodia and also those which are coming down soon. Cambodia is a nice place. Hope we can share our ideas and experience here as well.

My name is Adrian and I'm 35yrs old from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and currently living in Phnom Penh. I've been here for almost a year and currently running a club called v club in Phnom Penh.

Pleasures to meet everyone in here. You can add me as a contact and friend. God bless and let's make this place a better place to live!!

Nice post! I too am looking to network and make friends. After all we weren't meant to take this ride alone, right? I am particularly interested in meeting people who are working to fight human trafficking and sex slavery. Do you know of anyone who would be a good contact for me? Although I will be teaching English for income, I feel an extremely hard tug at my heart to do whatever I can to help those people. Particularly those sweet, innocent children. Can you give me any guidance? Thank you and God bless you!
Ant