Romanian family permit

Hi ,I'm Indian married with Romania girl about year ago in India , and after she got visa expired she come back Romania and I got Romanian visa for 35 days I apply Romanian RC about 2 months ago they put me for interview they also to me to bring who can translate for them they don't know English 😁 And I going to pay this guy 200 Ron , is not problem anyway, my question is I have baby boy born in Romania month ago should I take my baby brith certificate with me on interview? And how long they take to give RC after interview, I apply this RC in her area( vaslui) please advise

Yeah you take ur baby certificate with you on interview its good for you i am also vaslui and i got interview. Very difficult

After 2 or 3 weeks you got rc

That's ok what they ask u really in interview if u can explain, and where u from and have u got RC?

Davesandhu wrote:

That's ok what they ask u really in interview if u can explain

They are going to ask you simple questions to determine if you are really in a relationship and living with your wife.  It's nothing that you should worry about preparing for if everything is legitimate.

Thanks for replying,  let see what happens tomorrow I will update it

Bhaji appna phone number send karo please. I was lost ur number

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Fahadarshad and @Davesandhu

Please use the PM system to exchange contact information, as it is not allowed to be posted on the public forum.  Also, please remember that posts should be in English only so that everyone can follow along. 

Please refer to the Romania Forum Code of Conduct for more details.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

As you mentioned about Romanian officers not knowing English, that's quite surprising. I'm currently visiting Romania and surprisingly almost every one knows English specially younger people. I have absolutely no problem to comunicate with people on street.

omidski wrote:

As you mentioned about Romanian officers not knowing English, that's quite surprising. I'm currently visiting Romania and surprisingly almost every one knows English specially younger people. I have absolutely no problem to comunicate with people on street.

It depends on the part of the country I think.  Vaslui doesn't attract many expats, whereas Bucharest or Brasov will have a better likelihood of having some officials that can speak English.

I think Romaniac already give u answer anyway,  let say my wife and her family and friends everybody talk English is not problem, I been out to town I never found anyone able to talk English, including this immigration officers, and I didn't say all Romania don't talk English only I talk about here officers

True sando

Hi guys want to update with new information regarding family residence card ,  I applied in August  and got it in 2 half months time they take on my case it's can be done earlier but they ask me one document from home countrie , which should I bring with me that's why one month delay anyway never mind  got it I think if you honest person there no problem you will get it soon or later, notice to fake people don't even think about this to get RC with plying rules because at interview they will get truth from you so make sure they try to ply rules please,