Is it TOUGH 2get job for English speaking person in CPH as Recruiter?

Dear All,

I am raising this query for my wife, she has experience in  HR & Recruitment field. Since we are planning to move to Copenhagen in near future, therefore; I wanted to get some input on this from other Expats.

As far as I understood from other forums and word of mouth; its not easy to work in core HR role because you will deal with Danish speaking people mostly. However; Recruitment is something where the scope is bigger to get a Job and people often speak English in an Intentional Organization.

Kindly, let me know your two cents on this.

Thanks,
C

I would suggest that your wife contact McKinsey in Denmark.
http://www.mckinsey.com/global-location … in-denmark

/Nellie

As far as I understood from other forums and word of mouth; its not easy to work in core HR role because you will deal with Danish speaking people mostly

Yes, the information you have is correct.

But, it also does depend on the amount of experience she has. How confident she is of herself to get a job.

My advice, create job alerts on job websites like jobIndex, from your home country itself. See how many matching jobs you get in a week or 2 weeks. Do you feel confident of getting yourself a job out of those matching job opportunities? Start applying for jobs, from your home country itself. Chances of positive response are less, but still worth trying.

Finally, if the job matches are high enough, try to visit Denmark for a short period of time to try your luck (if you can afford that). If you get a job, you are lucky, if not, you still have your job in your home country.

Hope that helps.