Business Visa Help?

Yes, This message board actively discourages posting anything useful. Shame, really.

Zep--

Zepo wrote:

Man...you guys are starting to get me confused and I've already been up and down this road.

There is no "Work" visa

There is a Business Visa.

Business Visa does not necessarily require working.

With a Business Visa you are eligible to apply for a Work Permit with a letter from the sponsoring company FOR that company.

Zep--

Hi

There is work visa, symbol LD (short form for Lao động - working in Vietnamese)

There is also business visa. symbol DN (short form of Doanh nghiệp - enterprise in Vietnamese)

A application dossier for LD visa requires work permit. Application dossier for DN visa does not require work permit but an invitation by Vietnamese company only.

VanKhanh Ho wrote:
Zepo wrote:

Man...you guys are starting to get me confused and I've already been up and down this road.

There is no "Work" visa

There is a Business Visa.

Business Visa does not necessarily require working.

With a Business Visa you are eligible to apply for a Work Permit with a letter from the sponsoring company FOR that company.

Zep--

Hi

There is work visa, symbol LD (short form for Lao động - working in Vietnamese)

There is also business visa. symbol DN (short form of Doanh nghiệp - enterprise in Vietnamese)

A application dossier for LD visa requires work permit. Application dossier for DN visa does not require work permit but an invitation by Vietnamese company only.

:dumbom:

Yep, I missed that one when looking over the 40 types of visa available.

Zep--

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for all the responses and advice.

Just to let everyone know I ended up getting a 3 month multiple entry business visa and cost me 140usd from a travel/visa agent, to be honest I'm not sure if that is good or not for a UK citizen but it was recommended to me. I received it within 3days of payment and has official signature and stamp on it.

In my opinion if you know the right people, getting a business visa is no problem but I will confirm that when I actually get through the airport.lol

Anyway we will be in HCMC from 13 Oct to late Nov so if anyone is looking to catch up for drinks (first round on us) feel free to get in contact.

Also if anyone can recommend any serviced apartments that offer short term leases for 6weeks, in or close to district 1, please let me know.

Thanks

sward

Easy.your passport photo

Zepo wrote:

No. I'm a German/Irish American.

Zep--

Well, we have that much in common.

tanlongvisa wrote:

I have a problem paying visa middlemen. How much of your fees are paid to the immigration official who approves the visa paper work?

Hello Forum members.

I will visit Vietnam soon.  What is your experience with getting the online tourist visa (single entry, 1 month) upon arrival at Vietnam airport in hcm? How effective and reliable is the online visa application? 

I have a short time to fly and cannot  mail my passport to New York for the traditional way to get the tourist visa. Please advise base on experience you had. Thanks.

Millions of people have done it before you.

Hello,
Did you use an agent in VN or the  US? Thanks