Rent a Sport Car in Kuwait

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering...does anyone know where we can rent sport/luxury cars (e.g Camaro SS, Range Sport, Porsche Cayenne/Turbo, Maserati Grandturismo or even the DB9) in Kuwait ?

Found those websites so far:

automaxq8.com/location.html
exoticmotors-kw.com/contactus.php

Though I feel like Im missing lots of other companies (that cannot afford a website or whatever) that have decent cars at decent rental prices :)

Any help on this would be really appreciated !

Thanks guys
T

So , you love fast cars ,speedin :)
In Hawally and salmiyah there are many shops which rent sport cars. just go to these areas and search .

there is a plce called exotic car rentals , check it out and you might find out what you looking for....Ill post the number soon!!

people, the forum is no replacement for...

wait for it..

drum roll plz...

GOOGLE!

or even better, T, i kno ur new in kuwait, but u MUST have seen those newspapers like Al-Waseet, weekend, a billion other names with ads? and pictures of, guess what? Sports cars!

just ask anyone in ur office who gets a newspaper, or the office boy, to get u ads rag, they are delivered on on a daily basis eveywhere in kuwait city, and if u find em on shop doors, do not hesitate to take em, they are free, and the shop probably already has alot of them.

ofcourse, u'll need to know how to read arabic, which im hoping you do. even if you dont, just look at the pictures, most will advertise with fancy cars, and the numbers are in english,call em up and ask for their rates.

when renting cars here, make sure to get em with insurance, it is cheaper if u dont, but then if it gets hit, u pay for it. so spare yourself the hassle.

also, im guessin u have an international license. which is good and all, but u need insurance (separate from the car insurance), for actual driving. if ur stopped by a cop and just show em an international license with no insurance, thats a fine.

this insurance will cost no more than 13KD at any insurance office, its by period and i think the minimum is 2 months.

you've been told :)

because ur new i'll cut u some slack:

http://askq8.com/blogs/rentacar-in-kuwait/

there u go, enjoy callin em.

steer clear of places that read "rent & lease" coz they will charge u an arm and a leg, like al-sayer, al-babtain etc. any of the big kahunas that sell cars too

Hehe, Thanks very much! I actually saw the ads in the newspapers but K'mon, there are only 5 advertised companies, with not that much choice!

If I posted here, its because I new that A (:p) would answer with a detailed picture of how to get a sport car in Kuwait like he usually does for any other Kuwait related matter...and BINGO, I got what I wanted lol! I appreciate man thanks very much for the link & thanks guys for the suggestions :)

Quick Survey :
Who would be up to going desert camping in the upcoming weekends? We would rent a couple of SUVs (I guess Toyotas), dress like Kuwaitis, get some fresh meat (+ bbq stuff) and go. The whether is really appropriate right now.

Contact Al-Motor
Tel: 66717134
Tel: 66888883

Number 1 in Kuwait

Regards

hi mate!
in front of shobiz in salmiyah you can find classic  and sport cars,,,
all the best

are these car expensive or accesible?

Depends for whom, depends on the car.

If you don't have a kuwaiti driving license, you cannot rent those cars because if the company gets a speed fine (which comes within 3 months after the radar flash), they could not catch u.

So I forgot about renting sport cars in Kuwait...

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for the same topic and thought to post here what I've found..
sports cars rental in Kuwait

COMPANY NAMES - TELPHONE NUMBER

1. ALMOTOR - 66717136 - 66844460
2. MILANO - 25750444 - 25750333 - 9044444
3. THE CASTLE - 25713428 - 25713412
4. EXOTIC - 22622633 - 22622963
5. AL SKINI - 97173725 - 25730205 - 25730204
6. APATCHI CAR RENTAL - 24511141 - 66281811 - 25626344
7. PRINCESS - 97938000 - 24743555

It's ok to rent with the UAE driving license in Kuwait.. you may confirm with the company first.

call 1808080 and ask them they will u give a lot of numbers or u can just simply google... oh u can search in the groceries (bakalat) for Al-Waseet newspapers..u'll find a lot as well.