Jobs for french english and arabic speaking in the philippines

why there no international companies in the philippines I mean except Manila so far...

Hi,

Good day!

If you are looking for French and Arabic opportunities in the Philippines, you may try and check multilingual recruitment firms for available openings and check the location as well :)

You may drop me a message and will do my best to answer your questions in relation to the employment for the above mentioned languages.

Cheers!

the Philippines is actually nestled with a lot of multinational companies mostly in the BPO industry. You just have to apply in the right ones as not all companies can process work visa for foreigners. And yes, it would help a lot if you contact a recruitment agency or manpower to help you apply for jobs.

workengage wrote:

the Philippines is actually nestled with a lot of multinational companies mostly in the BPO industry. You just have to apply in the right ones as not all companies can process work visa for foreigners. And yes, it would help a lot if you contact a recruitment agency or manpower to help you apply for jobs.

Hi workengage,

Just a couple of questions regarding your business.

1. Do you have your business, your name, address and contact information listed in our business section?

2. What experience do you have in the business and what are your qualifications?

Thanks

TeeJay
Expat.com advisor.

Miss Maya wrote:

Hi,

Good day!

If you are looking for French and Arabic opportunities in the Philippines, you may try and check multilingual recruitment firms for available openings and check the location as well :)

You may drop me a message and will do my best to answer your questions in relation to the employment for the above mentioned languages.

Cheers!

Hello Maya,

Just a couple of questions regarding your business.

1. Do you have your business, your name, address and contact information listed in our business section?

2. What experience do you have in the business and what are your qualifications?

Thanks

TeeJay
Expat.com advisor.

Abdessalem.nizar wrote:

why there no international companies in the philippines I mean except Manila so far...

Hello,

Have you tried looking in the jobs section for something that might interest you?

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/philippines/

Regards,

TeeJay

there are plenty of international companies in philippines...
but the laws are too restrictive for most of investors to give it a try...
-negative shares ratio...40% maximum for a foreign nationality, 60% to filipino
-can t own a land, except very few cases, some might say you can buy a land under a corporation, yes a corporation you don t own too. One of the only positive share up to 100% is exportation company.

So foreigners prefer singapore, or even Malaysia, american can also invest in thailand...than philippines or indonesia.