Looking for real estate agent speaking english

Hi, came across an old real estate agent thread here. I am looking for a fully furnished apartment, with all utilities from 400 to 550 USD. If anyone has a property to show, or knows a good real estate agent that speaks English or Cantonese I would appreciate the help. I am in district 1 right now and will be staying for 3 months minimum. Things I would like are a cheap 24 hour gym, or nearby park for execercise but not necessary. Thanks

I know a real state agents that can help u,i know him in this site too and i have a friend that works in real state.

Cool, thanks for quick reply. Could you send me his contact, I think I'm going to start looking today. On your profile it says you are looking for info on Vietnam, have you met this person in real life or have used him urself? Also if you need info on Vietnam from a locals perspective, I have a lot of family here, I am currently staying with them. I can ask them if you have any questions.

Actually i just chat with him through online..send me email at my account ** then i send u his contract

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Can u just send me a email to my account at [email protected] so i can give u his contract,because here i can't post any phone number..thanks

Reason : Promotion of services not allowed.
Reason : Please register services only in business directory.

Thanks, just found one.

Found an apartment, thanks all. If any of you look in for an apartment. Let me know, I found a good guy, speaks very good english also. ***

Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
Reason : Drop adverts of rentals only in HOUSING section above. Thank you

Hey, email me at ** I will save ur contact for future use. Thanks

Hello all

Kindly note that we have a section dedicated to host adverts in relation to Housing in Vietnam :

> HOUSING in HCMC

If you are looking for professionals in the real estate field, please check out the business directory :

https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … minh-city/

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

-Topic Closed

Closed