Any organisation to help a Syrian find job and live in Malaysia?

hi my name is sam from syria i'll be in malaysia soon so i need further  infromation about organization that can help me to stay legal in malaysia and what best website for jobs can serve me to find one
thank you :)

Hello and welcome on board Expat.com Sam :cheers:

While waiting for members to tip in, I invite you to read our Living in Malaysia Expat guide to gather some infos about formalities to work and get visa for that destination.

You could also create your cv in our Jobs offers in Kuala Lumpur section of the site.

Wish you luck in your job hunt :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

hi,
For long term stay in Malaysia there are only 2 ways either you get a job and the employer provide you work visa or if you are a big business man then invest in Malaysia and get business visa. There is another program MM2H, but it also required funds...

For jobs check http://www.jobstreet.com.my/

hello, many syrian in malaysia. they have own job in bukit bintang and also many places, if you want any help you can ask me

thank you all :)

ADsultan wrote:

hello, many syrian in malaysia. they have own job in bukit bintang and also many places, if you want any help you can ask me

well... can you help me to find if there any syrian can help me in kuala lumpur to have let's say a guide

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads + please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct