Any Trinidadians Living in Medellin? What about Sun Devils?

Hi There

I recently moved to Medellin from Phoenix AZ and currently live in Laureles. I was wondering if there were any Trinidadians living in the area?

Alternatively, i was also wondering if there were any Sun Devils here as well. Football season is upon us and would love to grab a beer and watch the ASU games.

ksewalia wrote:

I recently moved to Medellin from Phoenix AZ....

i was also wondering if there were any Sun Devils (in Medellin) as well. Football season is upon us and would love to grab a beer and watch the ASU games.

How ‘bout them Sun Devils -- they aplastar'd the Lumberjacks of Northern Arizona, 44-13, in Saturday's season opener in Tempe at Sun Devils Stadium. :)

Patrick's Irish Sports Pub of Medellin gets kudos for offering USA football -- college and pro games -- on its many screens.

One TripAdvisor poster said (2014) he went looking for a college game .. was chided at Hooters for lack of interest in fútbol aka soccer .. so he went over to Patrick's and was “welcomed with open arms.”

FYI, if you're at Patrick's on Sunday (9/11/16), look for that other Arizona team -- the Phoenix Cardinals -- who will be hosting the Patriots in Brady Suspension Game #1 on Sunday Night Football.

cccmedia from Medellin

@cccmedia Thanks for the info i will definitely check it out next weekend!