Expat After Office in Asuncion

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!

Just moved to Asuncion - My furniture is arriving today however thought it would be cool to get the Expat community here involved in an after office event - Kind of like a meet and greet.

We could do the meeting 2 times a month - of course everyone is welcomed and the purpose is to connect and learn about this wonderful country.

I can be reached at [email protected] - Hopefully by next week I should have my blackberry service up an running.

Cheers all,

Lonnie

Hello Lonnie :)

Happy new year to you too & to every one ;)

Wish you all the best & hope you will make lot of contacts via our website.

Regards

Hi Lonnie,

I'm a cross cultural trainer and have a few client moving to Asuncion. Unfortunately, I've never been to Paraguay. Would you be willing to speak with us for an hour or two this weekend (Jan 14 & 15) via phone or skype about daily living? My company is called Berlitz Cultural Consulting and of course there is compensation. Please let me know your thoughts. Best, Elizabeth

Sure I can be reached at 1-203-987-5527 my US skype number or connect with me on Skype - ID - lonnie.ti22

Can give you a clear picture from dealing with renting, buying a car, acquiring internet services, Food, Culture, people, Safe areas, not so safe areas, Do's and don'ts. 

My email is [email protected]

Hi Lonnie,
I've been living here for about 6 months.

What happened to your meet+greet idea?  Any responses?  Are there any meetings organised?

It would be interesting to know.

Julie

Hi Julie,

Yeah I'm working on getting more people involved to spread the word.  You can reach me at [email protected] or try my BB 0971-780-980.  Maybe you can give me a hand on getting the word out.  There is another couple from Cali living here now... they are great!

Cheers,

Lonnie

I'll be back down to Asuncion the week of Semana Santa.  I think most of the locals travel during that week, but if you all are around, it might be fun to meet up.  I arrive the weekend of the 16th.

Cool - hit me up - my cell is 0971-780-980

Cheers,

Lonnie