Tennis partners in Kuwait

Anyone out there wish to hit with me at tennis in Kuwait.  I am of a good club standard.  Hope to hear from you.

Hi Coldon,

I play tennis every now and then. Though, i haven't played for awhile now but i don't mind having a hit. Where do you usually play tennis?

Hello :cheers:

To reach out to members subscribed, please drop an advert in the following section of the site :

> Sport partners in Kuwait

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thanx , I did

Hi I be4lieve that we can play at Yarmouk tennis club if you are interested.  Please give me your mobile and I will be in contact. Simon

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos in private only. ( Use the private message system, click on the avatar of the member, and click on the 'Send Message' button )

The moderator deleted your number.  Can you send it again thanks Simon

Hey we can play call ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ gyaanu29 > Please send your number in private to Coldon.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi All,
Anyone like to be tennis partner at Salmiya tennis court and pls contact me xxx

Hope to hear from you.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi sounds great give me a call on xxx but they delete the number.
thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thats my whats up too. What type of standard are you_

anyone interested to play tennis?

I am interesting and this my no ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi , if anyone interested to play tennis in kuwait,
My email; ***, I am an intermediate level player looking for a tennis partner.
please contact me if u t interested

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago