Ayurvedic shop

Hi,
Is there any Ayurvedic shop in Riyadh?
Thank

You will find these in Batha, behind Riyadh bank ATM and branch in Rail Street.

Thanks for the reply.

Any idea about the timing,which the doctor is available?

I am not sure if there are any doctors at these shops. To put some perspective - Ayurvedic medical treatment is banned in KSA, as an alternative medical treatment. Hence you may not find doctors openly practicing , however there are few who advertise over FB or expatriates.com of their services.

I want to go to an Ayurvedic doctor :sosad: 
Have you found anyone?

saajjjjj wrote:

I want to go to an Ayurvedic doctor :sosad: 
Have you found anyone?

I did not find any Ayurvedic doc here.AFAIK, They do not exist here :P. IMO, The person who runs an Ayurvedic shop must know basic stuff ( It depends ). I found two Ayurvedic shops in Batha

Can you tell me where in Batha
Please I need to go today

saajjjjj wrote:

Can you tell me where in Batha
Please I need to go today

Sorry for the late reply.

Shop no. 87, Batha Commercial Center

thanks bro

:top:

saajjjjj wrote:

thanks bro

Dear Mr. Creator,

Kindly send me the exact and complete address in Batha please .  Today i plan to go there to buy some medicine immediately.

ghaffoor wrote:

Dear Mr. Creator,

Kindly send me the exact and complete address in Batha please .  Today i plan to go there to buy some medicine immediately.

Shop details are already mentioned above. Look at this

Hello, I need ayuverdic powder for my hairs, ( shikaki, amla, aritha, brahmi) . Do you know by any chance if they are available in the shop please ? thank you

I don't know whether those products are available in the aforementioned shop but I'm certain that those items are available in almost all ayurvedic shops.

Okay, thank youu

I have required some ayurvedic medicine in Medina is there any place where I can get it. Plz help me

Aslam Arejo wrote:

I have required some ayurvedic medicine in Medina is there any place where I can get it. Plz help me

I don't have any clue regarding Medina. There's a chance if you could ask the same to any Indians(Keralites to be precise) whom you personally know.