Ordering Products Online

I'm curious if most online companies (Amazon, etc.) will ship to Belize and how the process works. Will they ship directly to a home address in Belize or does an item need to go to a post office? Are duties charged? How long does it typically take to receive products?

Some will. Some won't. If you live in a city, you can get mail at your house, but I think all packages have to be picked up at the post office where you have to pay duty. Not a big deal, but I think Easy Shipping to Belize is pretty awesome. You pay customs and shipping in one fell swoop. It's way cheaper than most companies' international shipping charges, and in our case, they got it right to our door. I think it's at least a comparable deal, partially because they get a good deal on duties I'm sure, and it's probably a way better deal in most cases. And they're wonderful people and really easy to work with. They ship down once a month from their place in Florida. The schedule is on their website. Through the post can be anywhere from 4 days to 3 months. It's kind of a crap shoot, although most of my stuff has arrived within two weeks.

Good Morning, Amazon "this product does not ship to Punta Gorda, Belize". In which case you will need a third party. I waited six months for water filters, and reordered and received them in four weeks?

I use Joseph freight as the cost is far less than Easy

Thanks to the three of you for the input. I'll check out all the options and see which one works best after we arrive.

Oooooh! I love cheaper! Will check that.

Hola, does Joseph freight have website?

I only saw fb page. Looks like it takes a while to arrive, maybe a month or so.