Would love to meet fellow Filipinos in Hanoi

Hi guys! Glad to meet all of you here :)

My name is Cherry and I'm from the Philippines. I am flying next week to Hanoi. I'll be there starting on the 26th of August  and I would love to meet and make new friends to my fellow kababayans. It 'll be awesome to get to know you as I am going there on my own with the hope of finding  an English teaching  job.

Thanks and hope to hear from all of you real  soon! Cheers!

Dear Ms. Cherry,
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam. I began to live in Hanoi within six months .
I am a Vietnamese man . I live in the city but now I am working in Hanoi .
I have a big project on information technology in the long run this year , maybe next year .
I hope that I can make friends with you and I want to improve my English skills.
Can you help me? And I have to send your expenses to match this if you agree to help me.

See you soon Cherry !

Best regards!
Nam Quach

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Nam!

Thank you for your message and  for welcoming me to your   wonderful country! Nice to meet you!  :)

I am yet to  fly in  next week and it'll be a pleasure to  help you out  with your English skills.  I can definitely  assist you with that.

Let's meet  soon. Kindly message me  on my personal profile/account  to talk about it further.  See you  soon in Vietnam! Thanks!

Hi Cherry ,
I have some experience to get a good cheap hotel , or a small apartment to live in Hanoi.
You can rent a room of about 30m2 with $ 35 includes water, electricity .... All you need in personal activities are not additional costs . I can share with you that information. have fun

Thanks a lot for the helpful info! For sure I will check those out. Let's keep each other posted. See yah.

hi, i'm in Hanoi and i very want to learn English and teach you Vietnamese, we can contact with each other