Planning visit and move soon!

Hi All!

My husband and I are going to be visiting Belize from Aug. 30 to Sept. 8th.  We would like to lock down a rental property while we are visiting.  We are planning a move in about 2 months.  We were wondering if anyone has any suggestions for properties.  Also, we would love to meet up with anyone that may have a property for rent.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim & Tammy Files

Have you decided where you want to live in Belize? You may already know or will find out that often properties are not advertised in the classifieds but rather with usually discrete little signs or by word of mouth so often pounding the street will be your best resource. There are also some expat forums to ask in. Private message me and I would be happy to help out and provide some links.

Good Morning, If you are thinking about Punta Gorda area pm me. For two months, and three different residences I have some contacts for rentals. Like Bill said word of mouth, and contacts. What I have found one rental owner may have several places. Also for some reason doctors have rental properties? HAGD

Hi Jim and Tammy,

I may have a one bedroom air conditioned cabana. Contact me  for details at**

We have been here for seven years and do a Children's music ministry here in Belize: 

facebook.com/BZMusicMinistry?sk=wall

Thanks,

Sam & Shelley Glionna

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum, we have the HOUSING section to host adverts
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hope you have a great trip. We are planning a trip in November to see if this is where we want to move. We are looking at Placencia. Would you mind sharing your thoughts upon return?
Thanks have a safe journey.