Please recommend some online shopping websites in China

I only learn that Taobao is the most popular online shopping website in China, but most of the stores don't provide shipping to USA, I want to buy some handcrafts and clothing for my families and friends. Please recommend some Chinese websites which are selling Chinese products to overseas.

You can check if you find what you want on the "international" Taobao: aliexpress.com
or check
madeinchina.com
These are the two websites that I remember, but there are more.

misscat22 wrote:

I only learn that Taobao is the most popular online shopping website in China, but most of the stores don't provide shipping to USA, I want to buy some handcrafts and clothing for my families and friends. Please recommend some Chinese websites which are selling Chinese products to overseas.

There are many vertical online shopping websites in China, for example, VIP, Dangdang, Mogujie etc. But there most popular one are Taobao, Tmall, JD, Suning, Gome, VIP, Juhuasuan, etc. For more details you can check http://www.taobaoguides.com/2016/06/14/ … in-china/.

If you want buy products from Chinese online websites, you may need to register and have international credit card to pay, I higher suggest you find a forwarder shipping agent to help you out.

The right choice of the Chinese shop is a first step to buying online from China. I found a full list of Chinese online shopping websites at ChinaSafeImport. Stores are sorted by product category.

The best thing to do is have one of your friends in China, buy the things you want and ship them to you personally.