Looking to learn Vietnamese

Coming to Vietnam in November 2016 for few month , want to learn Vietnamese , do you have any thoughts ???
Thanks Michael

I am Vietnamese tutor can offer you private lessons. Only in 2 months you can fluently have simple conversations with Vietnamese.

Hi Welcome to Vietnam and enjoy Can you reach at skype email: xxx .I'm vietnamese woman

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There are 15 free lesson at Everydayviet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=funAgxk … AEB83C3295

Donna, the attractive presenter, speaks with a clear, southern accent. These lessons will get you off to a good start.

Hi Micheal,
I'm Vietnamese and now in Hanoi.
Ready to teach English for you.

Hello everyone,

Please note that if you are either looking for a language class or proposing one, you should refer to the dedicated section of the website by dropping an advert : Language classes in Hanoi. Interested members will then contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

If you need a teacher who can teach you Vietnamese, it's also one of my hobbies after office time. I will do that for free, i can teach vietnamese in English and Chinese at the same time,besides i also want to exchange languages with everyone,please contact me if you really need someone helping u with vietnamese learning.
Hope to make friend with you and help you as much as possible.
P/s: inbox me or add wechat: xxx
I look forward to hearing from you

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please refer to one of these sections of the classifieds if you want to learn Vietnamese/propose your help or looking for language exchange.

- Language classes in Hanoi

- Language exchange in Hanoi

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Please refer to the classifieds]

Closed