Need help with washing machine..

Hi.. I am Mrudula Bapat, frm india, recently moved to Budapest..

V moved into an apartment a week ago and I noticed that our washing machine luks just too dirty.. I can see some sort of microbial growth inside it.. I am just not brave enough to put my hands in there and clean it.. I do ve bit of a Mysophobia..

I m just wondering if we can get any professional help to clean it up entirely.. Preferably someone who can communicate in english..

Can anyone please help me with any contacts or suggestions regarding dis??

Have you tried running a cycle with very hot water and some bleach and/or baking soda.  Should take care of it I think without needing to waste money paying someone.

As romanic suggested, but maybe buy some HYPO, it is super strong and super cheap, the stuff in the brown bottle, all liquid, usually under 100 forints a bottle, watch out, don't spill it on clothing.

Also maybe some washing powder in then mix with hot water. If not, call up your super and tell them the washer is a mess.
If all else fails try finding a local "Bubbles" near you. We just took my cousin from the US to one near us, first time we used them, for 1,000 forints a load it included the washing soap ,they have dryers for 1,000 forints too. My husband said it washed everything really nice and really fast. Takes about 12 kilos per load too.
Thinking of using them myself, just lazy to carry dirty laundry over there right now, Plan on using them in the winter because they have a dryer.

The washing powder is called, Varazs Soda,we add this to our washing cycle, on Tbs. per load.
There is also a dry mix called Triso which you can mix with the washing powder, use hot water and leave it sit overnight without any clothing, rinse it all out. You can find these items in most of those Chinese shops or the I Euro shops.
We usually use a bit of white vineger in the final rinse.

Mrudula wrote:

Hi.. I am Mrudula Bapat, frm india, recently moved to Budapest..

V moved into an apartment a week ago and I noticed that our washing machine luks just too dirty.. I can see some sort of microbial growth inside it.. I am just not brave enough to put my hands in there and clean it.. I do ve bit of a Mysophobia..

I m just wondering if we can get any professional help to clean it up entirely.. Preferably someone who can communicate in english..

Can anyone please help me with any contacts or suggestions regarding dis??

You can get washing machine cleaner at Aldi. 

It's in a small blue bottle.  But the other solutions noted here work equally well.

Vinegar (the stronger versions) will clean out any deposits brilliantly.  We use it to clean our kettles.