Traveling between cities without Iqama?

Hello people at expact!

I live in Riyadh and my Iqama is sent for the renewal process, would it be possible for me to travel to Dammam carrying my Passport and the letter from company (which is only stamped by company) via road?
I'll be traveling by car with a person who has all the documents.

Please any help would be desperately appreciated as my going is urgent.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Edit: more information; I'm dependant of my father and he works at a company which provided the letter (it's in Arabic), and my visa is valid for an year or so but my iqama was near expiring so I sent it to company, maybe it is renewed already but I won't have it till next week (which I'm not still sure about) because they will DHL it or something..but the problem is I have to travel tommrow.

dan_13th wrote:

Hello people at expact!

I live in Riyadh and my Iqama is sent for the renewal process, would it be possible for me to travel to Dammam carrying my Passport and the letter from company (which is only stamped by company) via road?
I'll be traveling by car with a person who has all the documents.

Please any help would be desperately appreciated as my going is urgent.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

If the letter has COC Stamp then no need to worry,but without COC there may be some risk

No COC (as in Chamber of Commerce right?) stamp sadly, only stamp is the company's..

Would it be sufficient to show my Passport with Visa printed from MOI?

Thanks alot for the reply!

dan_13th wrote:

No COC (as in Chamber of Commerce right?) stamp sadly, only stamp is the company's..

Would it be sufficient to show my Passport with Visa printed from MOI?

Thanks alot for the reply!

Visa on Passport is have no Value,All you need is Resident Permit,Well i personaly travel without Iqama with company Stamp only but it is having a minor risk.

Can I goto COC for attestation myself? I searched a little bit and it says it's open till 1AM, would they attest and for all it matters; do it before tommrow?

dan_13th wrote:

Can I goto COC for attestation myself? I searched a little bit and it says it's open till 1AM, would they attest and for all it matters; do it before tommrow?

Yes you can if the Signatures are by Kafeel/Sponsor itself.

javedakb wrote:

If the letter has COC Stamp then no need to worry,but without COC there may be some risk

I tried to take COC stamp recently by myself and they rejected my document. When I asked them about why it is being rejected, they replied: "only Saudi should bring documents here for attestation. Expatriates are not allowed".

Next day, I sent that document with Saudi and they attested it without any hassle.

My question: Is it true (really) that only Saudi's are allowed to take documents for attestation ?  :/

cooldudell wrote:
javedakb wrote:

I tried to take COC stamp recently by myself and they rejected my document. When I asked them about why it is being rejected, they replied: "only Saudi should bring documents here for attestation. Expatriates are not allowed".

Next day, I sent that document with Saudi and they attested it without any hassle.

My question: Is it true (really) that only Saudi's are allowed to take documents for attestation ?  :/

i have personally done 2 or 3 times there was no issue

When was the last time you did ?

cooldudell wrote:

javedakb wrote:
cooldudell wrote:

I tried 3-4 weeks ago..