Preparing for living in California

Hellooooo everybody how are you doing? I hope you are all well. I have a question and I really hope to get an answer that will help me. I'm still studying and I want to start preparing the documents that I will need to start my university in California. I want to know how hard it is to live there alone and what are the difficulties that I can face there. How much money I need to get there and is there any way to get there easier. I will appreciate it if someone already there can answer this questions. And thanks to all the people that will give me help.😊😊

If you want answers from people living there, then you're better off asking on the USA forum.

Hi there,

I hope I'm not too late giving you an answer to your question. I lived in California for 5 years. In my opinion it is the nicest state of the US... The cost of living can be high depending which part of the state you are going to be living in. San Francisco is the most expensive city. People are laid back andvery welcoming there. IF you  need any particular information please let me know. Good luck.