Moving to Malaga Spain help us move smoother

Hello everyone, My name is Moncef Houara and my wife's name is Pepa. We live in Fort-Worth - TX - USA and planning to retire in Malaga Spain next March 2017. My wife is an EU citizen and I am an American. My questions to you guys are that I need to know few things before we make the move. a) what are the paperwork involved when applying for residency and in what order. b) opening a bank account with the best bank that do no charge fees or charges minimal fees. c) best way for money transfer from the US to Malaga Spain. d) cheaper rentals for a 2 or 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms in Mijas Pueblo or Nerja not exceeding 500 Euros. e) best and cheaper way to bring one of our cars. f) best way to meet American expats in Malaga. And finally anything that can help us move smoother. Thanks in advance in the wait of all your feeds back. Have a nice day. 

Pepa & Moncef Houara

You can find all this info in the various Expat Spain forums in Facebook. They are more active than this page. Also, recommend you join few because some forums are for ads only

Thanks Luisto, I really appreciate your help. See you guys soon in Malaga.

Moncef Houara

I now live in Italy but plan to move there in the near future. Hope to meet you then.

No problem Luisto, right now I still live in the U.S but I should be in Malaga Spain In March 2017. Hopefully you'll be there by then and we can meet.

Moncef Houara