Indian in Guangzhou - need a job

hi guys. I am Avleen from India. shifted 3 months ago in Guangzhou. I am looking for an administrator job, it will be very helpful if anybody has any vacancy or knows any vacancy for the post mentioned earlier. Thanks.

Hi Avleen and welcome on board !

Could you please post your ad in the jobs in Guangzhou jobs section ?

Many thanks,

Julien

Are you interested to work in Beijing, if yes, please send your CV ***

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@jasmeet86singh

For security reasons please do not post ANY personal contact details on the open forum.

For members advertising for employees or those who are seeking work please place a free advertisement in the jobs section at the top of the page. Your ad will get better coverage there.

I would also suggest that members be careful about sending their CV or any contact details to someone who has not given full verifiable information about the job being offered. There are scammers who chase your CV then alter it to use themselves or on sell it to others.

I am not suggesting that jasmeet is such a person but am making others aware of the dangers of unwittingly sending your CV to others.

Sure, will take care of the rules of this forum... By the way I was not a danger :)