Immigrate to New Zealand and need a job offer

Hi - I am currently in Wellington looking for a job. I am desperate to immigrate to New Zealand and in order to get a work permit need a job offer. This should only take 25 working days from the time of submission. I have been in HR, Training and Recruitment most of my life but am willing to do anything anywhere - except Auckland. Please let me know if you can help in any way - I will follow up on all leads. Thanks and have a lovely day. Bev

Hi Beverly Vosloo,

Welcome to Expat.com :D

Just to inform you that your title has been modified so that members can clearly see what your query is all about. ;)

Actually, i advise you to have a look at the Living in New Zealand guide where you will find some useful information about job, visa as well as other aspects.

I also invite you to post an ad in the jobs in New Zealand section, it is for free and might raise your chances.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Thanks and good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Dear Priscilla

Thank you for your reply. That was most helpful. I really would like to immigrate here as soon as possible but have time against me. Anyway I still a week to find something, thanks Bev