Hair braiding in Cairo

who is that message for omar?
if anyone needs the contact details please message me as your not allowed to advertise a business on here

Can i please have your contact information, i have been dying to find someone to do box braids!!

send me a message and  you will find all the information you need :)

sarahjane123 wrote:

yes tinabella
send me a message and i will give you all details you need

Can you send me her details for braids please

check your messages i have sent you a message

I am in 6 of October Egypt and looking for someone that is able to African hair braiding. Can you help?

Can you send me Alice's number please?

Can you please help me with the contact njmber of the lady.....Sarahjane123

HEY, Can you tell me the places/women of "making braids" in Maadi or the contacts of them?
thank you in advance.

can you send me her number?

How much does she braid for ?

check messages

Hi,Please if you still have the number for the braiding lady send it to me .Thanks

can you send me   her contact please

hi i live in maadi where can i braid my hair please?

There are a good hair salon in el golf st.his name is Osama all my foreigners friends told me he is a good salon

I see this thread is a bit old, but does anyone know where I can buy the loose hair for braiding myself. In America I usually just braid my own hair and also others, but I am new in Egypt and I don't speak much Arabic, so I dont know where to find the hair. Pleaseeeeee help I've been looking for a while, is it available here?

can u pls send me the number of anyone who can do box braids at home... or the location of any hairdresser that does them...

Hello sweetie i'm looking for someone to do box braids in cairo do you by any chance still have her contact number?

Thanks x

Hi I would very much like to help you with your request. I was braiding my hair since I was a kid and I can do all types of braids whether it's African or French. From boxbraids to Bob to anything. I can bring you the bundles aka extensions if you would like. If you are interested please contact me.

Hi I can do box braids if you are interested contact me

Can I please get info as well

Hello,

I am an African-American woman, and I've been getting my hair done by the same person for the past two years. She lives in Maadi on 199. Message me if you'd like her number. Her name is Chantel and she is from Cameroon. She does a fantastic job.

I need a name and number for Shek Zayed or close by please.

Hi would you be able to travel to Shel Zayed?

I know a salon near your place and they can send u one at your place
if you want their number, tell me

Hi this is like an eternity later but if you're still in Egypt and you've found out how to braid would u be kind enough to braid my hair. Thanks in advance

Hello, is she still available? Thanks.