Volunteer work

hello guys,
is there any association or centre where i can have a volunteer job in exchange of free accommodation in london, or manchester?

I don't have experience in this field, but I would be surprised if any volunteer or charity centre would offer free accommodation. In the UK, charities and places that use volunteers commonly use the elderly to help out, I mean British pensioners, and anyone else who is willing to help which would include yourself. But I think offering free accommodation is unlikely even when not taking your nationality into account.

But your background says that you will be doing football coaching in the UK. I would speak to the organizers to ask then to assist in accommodation.

I don't have experience in this field, but I would not be surprised if  volunteer or charity centres were to offer free accommodation, so I took a look for you.
This is just one of many I found, but I have not verified any of the places on offer, so careful checking is required before taking up any offers.

http://lhalondon.com/stay-with-us/volunteer/

A quick and simple google finds many more.

I'm wondering what type of visa will you be on?

<I'm wondering what type of visa will you be on?>

Me too!!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Poster asked to delete his comment