Looking a good location in Cebu for our future Turkish Restaurant.

Good day :)
I'm Jennifer Orocay and my partner are planning to have a business in Cebu, do you have any idea If which area in Cebu  is good to establish our Turkish Restaurant?
Thank you so much guys for your future info.

Research Mango Square. thats a good touristy location.

Hello Jennifer, here's m'y 2-cents:

Banilad town centre as a first choice or, Gaisano country mall (in banilad) or anywhere near these places.  there are many nice restaurants in and around these malls.  the clientele is already exposed and seems to appreciate international cuisine as you can easily spot an excellent variety of specialty restaurants including indian, thai, mexican, korean, taiwanese, japanese, italian, french, chinese, singaporean, pizzarias and more. add to that the incredible list of cafes and dessert places.

Whether you are aiming for budget or upscale, i sense there is a strong market for both in Banilad given both these places attract heavy flow of foot traffic, excellent subdivisions nearby and not too far from the business district.

Finally, i'll be a regular customer if you plan to serve turkish delight or any sweets.

Hello Pexil. Wow thank you so much for your info. Sure I'll :) have a nice day:)

Hello Sir Sanjayh :)
Thank you so much for your brilliant idea.

I hope to see you there :)
Have a nice day Sir.