Bahrain visitor visa fines

Hi
I'm in bahrain on a 3 month tourist visa. It states that the maximum stay is 14 days but it's multiple entry.
I've been here seven weeks now without leaving.
What will be the situation when I now want to finally leave next week.

Edqueally wrote:

Hi
I'm in bahrain on a 3 month tourist visa. It states that the maximum stay is 14 days but it's multiple entry.
I've been here seven weeks now without leaving.
What will be the situation when I now want to finally leave next week.

So you opted the "E-visa" by paying 29 BD online ?

That's sad , as you could've got a visa on arrival of 3 months directly , with no maximum stay conditions .

Now , as you've overstayed , you gotta pay fines , and also this violation will be considered next time you apply for a visa .

Immigration is strict these days , lots of people abusing the 2 weeks E-visa system .

Hi,
The visa I got was on Arrival and cost 25bd. its valid for three months but has this 14 day maximum stay clause.
Im concerned that they will not allow me to leave.

They will allow you to leave, but you will have to pay a fine for overstaying the visa.

You can leave , but you have to pay the fines.

If you have a look here Electronic Visa Bahrain

And select your nationality and see what types of visa are avaialable , you can see "Visa Type D9-01    Visit Visa     Single    3 months    On arrival in Bahrain "

This visa allows you to stay 3 months without limits .

Next time , tell them on arrival you intend to stay for 3 months .

Hellos,
How i can apply visit visa for my parents from direct my company? not in e visa

Yes and it is called a "sponsored" visa.  They would need to apply for you and it can be either a paper visa or electronic visa.