Iqama of new born baby

Assalamu Alaikum
I have 3 queries
1) Is there any fees for applying for the iqama of a new born baby born inside the
kingdom ?
2) Should we pay any fees if the new born baby is coming to saudi arabia with in 2
months of its birth and its mother has valid iqama and had gone on exit- re entry ?
3) Is insurance must for adding the name of child born in K.S.A ? If yes, can we add its
name in its existing insurance or should we take new one ?
Thanking in adavance,

Rafeek K wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum
I have 3 queries
1) Is there any fees for applying for the iqama of a new born baby born inside the
kingdom ?
2) Should we pay any fees if the new born baby is coming to saudi arabia with in 2
months of its birth and its mother has valid iqama and had gone on exit- re entry ?
3) Is insurance must for adding the name of child born in K.S.A ? If yes, can we add its
name in its existing insurance or should we take new one ?
Thanking in adavance,

1) there is no fees if child born inside KSA.

2)If child born outside KSA there will be fees of 2000 SAR and if you are from Pakistan you need to take Entry Visa from Saudi Embassy for your new Born via Etimad.

3)yes you have to take new insurance for new born irrespective of born inside or outside.

As i saw your profile you are indian national,Indian nationals can avail on arrival visa facility

Thank you very much brother.

How to take new Insurance for Newly born baby outside KSA. Baby is born in India. Is taking insurance is must? What documents, procedure is for making Iqama of Newly born baby outside kingdom? Plz spelt out clearly. I will be very greatful. Thanks.

Dear, Plz guide me the detailed procedure, documents needed for making Saudi Iqama of Newly Born Child, born in India. Is  medical insurance is needed for making child Iqama? If yes, then how to make medical insurance of him. I m working in govt sector. Reply Soon.