SEEKING HELP URGENTLY - Singaporean near LA Greyhound Station??

Hi I need help urgently from fellow singaporean who currently lives or works near LA Greyhound station.

On 22 Dec, my family and I took the 4:15pm bus from San Diego to LA. The bus broke down along the way and our luggage were trapped in the bus luggage compartment (According to the driver, compressor was damaged).

As we had a flight to catch on the same night, we were unable to wait for the luggage to be released. We were told by the staff, Mr. Temo that his company will send our luggage to us via UPS immediately after the luggage is retrieved from the bus on the same night or latest next morning which is 23 Dec 2010.

We're back in Singapore now but yet to receive our baggage. We've been trying to contact Greyhound LA office as well as Mr. Temo, the guy who promised to send our baggage to us via UPS. No one pick up any of the calls.

I'm hoping some kind fellow Singaporean over in LA can help me to check with the station personally. We just need to get our baggage back.

This appeal for help may seem ridiculous to some but we believe some kind soul out there can really help.

Welcome to the forum melvinsum

I hope members around Los Angeles will help you out soon! May be you can also post on the Francophone forum as well. This can allow you in getting responses sooner.

Hope you will get back your luggage soon.

Regards

Thanks Yud! I've just posted a message on Francophone forum. Hopefully some kind soul can come forward to help us.