Living in Siem reap

I've lived in Phnom Penh a few months , and plan on staying untill November 1 , as I will be going back to USA to vote and spend holidays with my family , when I return thinking about 4-5 months I'm Siem reap, wondering if I will be bored ,

I now live near riverside and old market , it's so nice , busy I love it , but thinking I should try another town, any thoughts on Siem reap as a place for expats , I love pp, I'm not much of a drinker , ( although I don't have a moral objection to drinking ) .and I've been divorced over a year and would like to find a nice woman to date , woman being the important word here,,

I have thirty year old daughters , I'm almost 60! Although I see many men my age with 20-35 year old ( babies)  to me , so pub street and hostess bars are not my thing , wouldn't mind finding nice 40+ year old lady to go to dinner etc , but don't seem to have found one ha , although I'm not really looking ,

just wondering if there are legit organizations , for vollenteering , I have owned hotels , and still do in USA , but have heard horror stories about charities , and not really helping , but contributing to the problem, so if you have any  ideas on Siem reap, any thoughts on living there ?

I'm retired almost 60' years old , but good shape and could work helping out , I was hoping anyway , I live  alone , and it seems there are lots of living opportunitys , but do not want to be bored , I've gotten such great advice on this site and hoping for insight on difference between Siem reap, and Phnom Penh ,

I do like the busy  atmosphere of pp, any insights would be so appreciated!! But can't imagine leaving Cambodia more than a few months at a time love the Khmer people , and would really like to help , yes it takes a village , just a insight to my coming vote in USA ha ,

thank you ,

I much prefer SR to PP, the latter is way too busy for me.

Plenty of NGO's around but choose wisely, not all are legit or do anything to help.

Check out http://www.concertcambodia.org/