Any meetups in Casa for english speakers

Are there any meetups coming up in Casa for english speakers? I ve got a new arrival lady friend and she'd like to meet new ppl. Let me know.

Hi Nadiamee,

I too would also be interested in any meetups happening in Marrakesh or Casa. I will be in Morocco for 3 weeks from the end of this month and would love to meet new people. I speak English too :)

Hi Marguerite thanks for your post..Lets connect offline as well - thru private message.

Hi,

I would be very interested in meeting up as I am moving out to live in casablanca next month and I will be in the same situation, not knowing anybody.

Hope to hear from you soon

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine.. let us know dates so we can keep it in mind when we set something up...

Thanks Nadiamee for your quick response! I'll be flying over on 15th September and I'm looking forward to meeting up : )

Hi! I'm new over here. I've just arrived to Casablanca and I'ld like to meet up with people :D Are you organizing anything? Thanks!

Hey guys, anyone interested in getting together this Friday night in Casablanca to listen to some live music and drink some 20dh beers?  (They have juice and coke as well)

Send me a message if you're interested.

for a quieter alternative we propose this Saturday afternoon for tea at 3pm - venue to be confirmed...in Casa most likely Corniche given the recent heat wave!
Any expat.com reader interested let us know!

Ok Casa people now Tangier people are offended why no meetings in Tangier :(

Hi there, I will be in Case next week and would like to know if there are meetups are happening in Casa or Marakech .

Hi Lorraine,

Hope you made it ok and that you are well settled already.Welcome to Casablanca!

nadiamee wrote:

for a quieter alternative we propose this Saturday afternoon for tea at 3pm - venue to be confirmed...in Casa most likely Corniche given the recent heat wave!
Any expat.com reader interested let us know!

Anything coming up for this month in Casablanca??

Dont mind me , im just passing by , checking if there is any upcoming meetings here :3

Hello All
Anybody interested for a couple of drinks on friday at Tiger House in Marif.

Thanks
Prince

I'm in

Hi  :)
I'm in too!
Anything planned for next Friday 4th November?

sorry man , im late to see that , how about another date ?